Car Cover

  • Comprehensive Cover
  • Breakdown Assist
  • Windscreen Cover
  • No claims protection
Read More


  • Home Insurance
  • Landlords
  • Holiday Homes
  • Mobile Homes
Read More

Travel Insurance

  • Single Trip
  • Multi-trip
  • Sports cover
  • Worldwide coverage
Read More


  • Take the risk out of your wedding day by arranging wedding cover.
Read More

Commercial Insurance

  • Shops / Pubs
  • Public Liability Cover
  • Motor Trade
  • Farm Cover
Read More

Gadget Cover

  • Cover up to €1,200
  • Multiple Devices
  • One Annual Fee
Read More

Pet Insurance

  • Get cover for your four legged loved ones.
Read More

Sports & Clubs

  • Public Liability cover
  • Member to member
  • Annual policy
  • Covers annual meeting
Read More

Commercial Insurance

Shops, Offices, Pubs, Restaurants, Take away, Rented Commercial properties

We can quote for all of the above and any other commercial business that you require insurance for. Covers will include material damage, public liability, employer’s liability and other covers can be included as an extension of cover e.g. loss of rent and business interruption insurance.

Liability Insurance

We can quote for building contractors, including all tradesmen large or small associated with the building trade. Our liability product can also include cover for any SEAI work with the required limit of €6,500,000 on Public & Products Liability

Motor Trade Insurance

We offer exclusive packages for those individuals and businesses active in the motor trade industry. Our specialist motor trade insurance team can customise insurance solutions specific to your requirements, so whether you are a motor dealer or a mechanic who repairs cars from home, we have a motor trade insurance policy to suit you. Our motor trader insurance package is specific for those working in this industry, full or part-time, and offers protection for their personal vehicles and also their customers. Eligible drivers also have cover whilst driving any other vehicle for the purpose of the business.

Farm Insurance

At HCL we understand the need for tailor made insurance cover for all industries. That is why our farm policy can be purchased as a complete package or custom built to suit your needs. Whether you are looking for liability, property, machinery or livestock cover we offer you complete insurance options for your farming needs.

Farm Package Option Include

  • Dwelling House & Contents
  • Farm Property
  • Agricultural & Forestry Vehicles
  • Bulk Milk Tanks
  • Uncollected Milk
  • Livestock Cover
  • Public & Employers Liability
  • Business Interruption
  • Personal Accident
  • Farm Property in Transit